cou cou Mr. Biker, Big Bus

bon ben équipez vous pour les drags :lol:

I was talking to the owner of the local trike shop here in Martinsburg and he was telling me about a company in TX that has just introduced a superchip mod for the GL1800 that will boost about 30hp from the engine. The addition of a custom air intake and custom pipes will take the HP near to 160.

He couldn't remember the name of the company off-hand so I'm hoping one of you may know. The chip designer/builder has affiliations with NASCAR performance mods. Anybody have a URL to this place?

Ride Safe, Live Strong, Be Free.

2004 Titanium ABS

Réponses

• Ca c'est assez speciale, je vais m'informer aupres des gens que je connais au Texas et te reviens avec ce que je vais trouver.

Never heard of it before now, but you can be sure that I will contact some people in Texas to see if they know anything about it. I'll let you know what I find. 8)

Enjoy the ride
  • yes Mr. Biker j'aimerai :lol:

pas dans le sujet, mais je veux pas partir un autre topic,

hier aidé un chum qui part demain matin pour faire le Deal Gap ( 6 motos)
    quand arrêtons voir les motos,

RUNE, regardions, très spécial, maudit ben fait, la fourche incroyable,
    le gars me disais a assez d'électronique dessus, des puces, des millions de posibilités, qu'un vol, il se demande comment ils pourraient le partir sans clef? A un électronique qui t'avertit d'avance si orage s'en viens :)
    J'espère qui m'a pas conté des menteries :lol:

Ajouter une réponse

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler